Sunday, September 20, 2009

Vintage Fox Boutique shoot

Ok sorry about this one it is a really long post but I can never decide on just one I have so many favorites. This was the photo shoot I went on with my friend Jen who is the owner of Vintage Fox Boutique. We went to do a fashion shoot for her store. She has awesome clothes but I don't have her exact address so you will have to call me if you want to go check it out but it is SOJO Salon and Boutique on 106th . We got a lot of good shots I was really happy with it. We were all dying of heat by the time we were done but it was fun. We just went downtown on a Saturday morning and it happened to be the hottest day in July to date so we didn't plan very well but what do you do. It still turned out great! Thanks Jen for letting me come do pictures for ya!























No comments:

Post a Comment